Chevron Training has developed comprehensive hands-on training courses in the electrical, monitoring, surveillance and security sectors. The Close Circuit Television (CCTV) & Lighting training course offers learners the opportunity to acquire or develop their CCTV & Lighting installation skills. As learners will acquire information about the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV & Lighting systems, they will be adequately prepared to become a CCTV & Lighting system installer and perform effectively within the monitoring and surveillance sectors. The CCTV & Lighting Course now covers the installation of Internet Protocol (IP) Cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVR).
Capitalise NOW on this rapidly growing market!
Individuals who are participating within the security installation sector will benefit from the knowledge and skills obtained from the FETAC accredited CCTV & Lighting training course whereas new entrants to the security installation sector will acquire a qualification and the practical skills to competently install CCTV & Lighting Systems and thus avail of the opportunities presented by the monitoring, surveillance and security sectors.
Why Choose Chevron Training?
- Unique opportunity to complete the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) training course in just 4 days
- We are REIA Approved & FETAC Accredited
- CCTV course cost is €750
- The CCTV & Lighting course now includes modules covering Internet Protocol (IP) Cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVR)
- CCTV and Lighting course duration is 4 consecutive days
- Our training courses are hands on and practical
- Our trainers are the best in the industry with vast experience and qualifications
- We deliver courses in every county throughout Ireland
- We train to the PSA and NSAI standard
- We offer more courses in more locations that any other provider countrywide
- Our Information lines are open for convenience from 9am to 9pm Mon-Sun
- Our courses are interactive, practical and informative giving you the best mix
- Our training course delivery helps you learn from other participants through team work
- Our course qualification is equivalent to that offered by FAS
- We work with small class sizes - average class 9 students
- Our training courses provide you with practical skills to complete the installation of any system.