About Chevron Training
Chevron Training was established in 2005 to satisfy the mandatory training requirement imposed within a number of sectors, namely the renewable energy, security and health and safety sectors.
The nationwide delivery of such training programmes has provided thousands of learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to access the opportunities that exist within the aforementioned sectors.
Chevron Training's career focused approach to training has determined that new course offerings are developed and existing course offerings are updated appropriately to ensure that our learners develop a skillset which compliments any mandatory training requirements which exist within particular sectors.
Furthermore, the training programmes delivered by Chevron Training offer learners the opportunity to develop the optimum skillset to establish and sustain a career within their chosen sector.
Chevron Training attribute significant importance to the quality of the course content delivered to our learners and therefore subject matter experts are enlisted to design and deliver all of our training courses. We pride ourselves in employing industry experts sourced from both the national and international market.
As a FETAC and OFTEC accredited training provider, learners are ensured that our courses have passed a robust quality assurance process and thus satisfy the level desired by these internationally recognised accreditation bodies.
Chevron Training is listed by state bodies and industry renowned organisations as an approved training provider.
The organisations include:
Furthermore, Chevron Training has been involved in numerous Enterprise and Community Partnership training initiatives which include:
- Sustainable Energy Ireland (SEI): Ireland's national energy agency promotes and assists the development of sustainable energy.
- Road Safety Authority (RSA): A government agency which plays a proactive role in all matters pertaining to road safety.
- Oil Fire Technical Association (OFTEC): An association which assesses the competence of prospective technicians.
- Renewable Energy Installer Academy (REIA): The REIA has developed structures to train, register and quality control installers of renewable energy technologies.
- Engineers Ireland: An organisation which provides standards for the engineering profession.
- Foras Áiseanna Saothair (FÁS): The National Training and Employment Authority which anticipates the needs of, and responds to, a constantly changing labour market.
- Start Your Own Business Initiatives
- County Enterprise Board Training and Mentoring Programmes
- SkillNets Training Programmes
- FÁS Initiatives for Services to Business
- Local Authority Training Programmes
- Chamber of Commerce Training Programmes
- Leader Group Training Programmes
- Return to Enterprise Initiatives
- Department of Social Welfare
- FÁS Initiatives for the Unemployed
- Local Employment Services Initiatives